We're Space Poppy, a digital marketing boutique. We help businesses make more money through online marketing.
Taking care of our clients' needs takes priority over finishing our full website. Sorry for any inconvenience.In the meantime, feel free to contact us for information or assistance.We are currently accepting new client and agency relationships and look forward to getting to know you.
A Little About Us
Our joy is bringing you new and repeat business.If you already have marketing staff, and have nailed your target audience, positioning, and messaging, ask us for:
Sales funnels, using social media campaigns, targeted ads, landing pages, and influencer marketing.
Account-based marketing, targeting specific accounts with personalized campaigns.
If you have no marketing team and have not developed your marketing strategy yet, ask how we can help you to:
Identify and segment your target market
Understand your competition
Establish your positioning and messaging
Develop your strategic marketing plan
As our customer, you own your social media, analytics, and ad accounts; ad spend is paid directly by you.We operate under the laws of Colorado, United States and maintain business liability insurance including coverage for advertising injury, contractual liability, and errors and omissions.
Let’s see if we're a fit. Fill out the form below to request an obligation-free discovery call or chat.
- Interacting with you on social media: Your interactions with us on social media can lead to the collection and processing of information about you.
- Informing you of developments: We may use your contact information to keep you updated on our business.
- Interacting with you as our website visitor: We may collect details of your website visit, including your name, email, phone number, IP address, and visited pages.
- Interacting with you as our client: We process information you provide to us or we receive from others when we interact with you as a client.
- Interacting with you as our supplier or partner: We process information about you as an individual if you provide services to us (or work for a company that does).Use of Personal DataBelow we describe how we use your personal data and the "legal basis for processing", i.e. on what grounds we are allowed to use it.
|To provide you with information you have requested; this can be related, for example, to our offerings or our social media interactions with you||Consent: we only use your personal data for this purpose with your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.|
|To keep you updated on developments at Space Poppy or our partners||Our legitimate interest: we use your data to keep you updated on Space Poppy or our partners. Every correspondence will give you the option to opt-out.|
|To answer your specific questions regarding Space Poppy or its partners||Consent: we only use your personal data for this purpose with your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.|
|To improve your experience using this website||Consent: we only use your personal data for this purpose with your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.|
Disclosure of Personal DataWe will not disclose your personal data to any third party without your consent, except as required to do so by law.Data RetentionWe will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described above.Personal Data of Minors and ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect data from or about children under 16 without the permission of parent(s)/guardian(s). If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under age 16, please email us at [email protected] and we will delete it from our records as soon as possible.Your RightsYou have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data
- The right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to your personal data
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
Space Poppy Terms and Conditions
- make any false or misleading statements or engage in other misrepresentations
- violate any legal duty or obligation owed to a third party
- distribute computer viruses or any other malicious code
- infringe on the rights of others or violate their privacy or publicity rights
If any provision of these terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these terms. The remaining provisions shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable. No waiver by Space Poppy of breach of an obligation arising under these terms shall constitute a waiver of any other breach.ContactIf you have questions, comments, or concerns about these terms, please contact us by email at [email protected].